Anyone who enjoys listening to music and watching movies at home will understand the importance of good quality sound. The goal is to have sound that’s clear and crisp, accompanied by your ideal bass/treble balance. For some people, reaching this goal means installing new, high-quality audio equipment in the spaces they frequent most, such as a home theater room, an outdoor living space or the family room. But simply purchasing the best surround sound system on the current market doesn’t automatically ensure great sound. To get premium sound, the equipment must be arranged and installed properly.
While you can install your sound system on your own, hiring a professional installer is a sure bet that the setup is correct from the start. You’ll also not have to wait long to enjoy your new sound! With that in mind, here are six tips to help you find the best home audio installer in Chicago:
- Do some research: You don’t want to go with the first company you come across. Nor should you settle for the one with the lowest service fee. Research a few companies online because you want someone who is reputable and knowledgeable in the business.
- Ask others for recommendations: You likely know someone who’s hired a company for audio equipment installation, so ask around. Ask friends, family, coworkers and neighbors, but only those you trust to have good judgment. You could also post a social media update with an inquiry. If the place you bought the equipment from doesn’t offer installation services, ask if they would recommend anyone in particular.
- Read customer reviews: Reading a business’ customer reviews online can be helpful, but it’s best to read a variety from a few sites before making a decision. This way you get to see what other customers have to say about the company’s customer service skills, work ethic, communication and other important aspects of the installation process.
- Check out businesses online: You’ll also want to check out business websites. Websites should look professional and have pages that lead to essential information regarding services, products, pricing, testimonials, etc. Their site should tell you how long they’ve been in business, as well as provide a list of relevant licenses and other qualifications.
- Verify their installation services: Don’t assume a company offers the service you need. For instance, you might need complete equipment installation and setup, but they may only offer house calls for repairs and troubleshooting. Call or email to clarify which audio installation services they offer.
- Make sure they back their work: Whether it’s a service warranty, a quality guarantee or a limited time offer to return to fix installation issues, a reputable company will stand behind their installers’ work.
Choosing the right audio installation company is key to bringing superior sound into your home. Luckily, not only does the team at Quintessence Audio LTD offer home delivery of your purchased equipment, but we will install it for you, too. Call to schedule a time for an exceptional home audio installer in Chicago to come set up your sound system!
Categorised in: Home Audio Installation
This post was written by Writer